Are you a US taxpayer living in the UK?
Perhaps you or your organisation are moving to or from the States? If so, deciding how best to manage cash flow, protect your wealth and tick all the compliance boxes are issues that could cause you real problems if not approached properly.
Our dual-qualified US and UK tax experts have an intricate understanding of both systems. Tell us your story and together we’ll assess your liabilities and tackle any issues before they become an issue.
Specialist US tax advice for individuals, trustees and beneficiaries, and small business owners:
- Residency and domicile issues – advice on moving to/from the US
- International pension planning and tax reporting and advice
- US and UK tax return compliance
- Dual UK/US qualified charities
- Mixed fund analysis
- US/UK divorce tax advice
- US/UK share schemes tax advice
- Expatriate tax for employers
- Personal investments
- Cross border trust, estate taxes and gifts to family
- FATCA/ CRS advice
- UK and US Federal + State tax returns
- Income tax and social security
- Tax equalisation
- Operating UK and US payrolls
We care about making your tax affairs run smoothly. The end result: you pay the right amount to the right taxman at the right time. Everyone’s happy.
If you’re a US citizen living in the UK or you’re planning to move here, there will be a number of important life stages that you will need to plan for.
With a good plan you’ll be ready for any challenge or opportunity life might throw at you while you’re in the UK.
We created the Stepping Stones series to help you understand each area in more depth no matter where you currently are. Read the series here
•居住和住所問題 - 移居還是搬離美國的諮詢