US tax. | 美國稅務

The UK and US tax legislation systems are not the easiest of bedfellows. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get the best from both sides.

Specialist advice for individuals, trustees, beneficiaries and small business owners:

  • Residency and domicile issues – advice on moving to/from the US
  • International pension planning and tax reporting and advice
  • Dual UK/US qualified charities
  • Mixed fund analysis
  • US/UK divorce tax advice
  • US/UK share schemes tax advice
  • Expatriation
  • Personal investments
  • Cross border trust, estate taxes and gifts to family
  • FATCA/ CRS advice
  • UK and US Federal + State tax returns

We care about making your tax affairs run smoothly. The end result: you pay the right amount to the right taxman at the right time. Everyone’s happy.



  • 住所和戶籍問題 - 搬離/進美國的建議
  • 國際養老金規劃和稅務申報及建議
  • 雙重英國/美國合資格慈善機構
  • 混合基金分析
  • 美國/英國離婚稅務諮詢
  • 美國/英國股票計劃稅務建議
  • 外籍人士
  • 個人投資
  • 跨境信託、遺產稅和給家人的禮物
  • FATCA / CRS諮詢
  • 英國和美國聯邦及州份稅務申報



Speak to an expert
Speak to an expert

To speak to one of our expatriate tax experts to see how we can work together, fill out the form below and we'll be in touch shortly.

Please verify yourself above.
Please complete all required fields above.
close back
Your search for "..."
did not yield any results.
... results for "..."
Search Tags