We know how both systems work from the inside, out. Talk to us about how best to manage your income, reduce liability and pay the correct local tax. We’ve had the pleasure of supporting many internationally mobile workers through pivotal stages in their lives from our London office. Buzzacott’s Hong Kong team looks after US and UK nationals living across Southeast Asia.
- UK tax advice
- US tax returns for UK-residing American citizens
- UK tax returns for non-UK residents with UK source income
- UK tax advice about UK statutory residency rules
- Pre-departure/arrival planning, including assignment structuring
- Inheritance tax advice
Help with US tax services
- Tax advice: foreign tax credit optimisation, deductions, tax-efficient investments and pension planning
- US Federal and State income tax returns (corporate, partnership, trust and non-US pension reporting for UK-resident US citizens)
- Foreign bank account reports
- US estate and gift tax returns
- Back year returns (including reasonable cause statements)
We work hand-in-hand with our Global Mobility team who can advise you on managing an international workforce. And you’re welcome to share your queries with Buzzacott’s other specialists, from HR to financial planning. Thanks to our membership of the PrimeGlobal international association, we can also connect you with trusted experts worldwide who deliver the same quality of service you expect from us.